Virtual Academic Support for Students
We are here to help!
Hi ACMS Students!
ACMS has a virtual academic workspace, to help our students during their asynchronous time.
Students needing additional support can attend these sessions.
Our Virtual Academic Support Team will help you on current work, work together with you through assignments, catch up on missing assignments, clarify instructions and/or answer questions you have on your classwork. We can even connect with your teacher for you.
There is no need to sign up to attend the Virtual Academic Support sessions. Students can ENTER as needed and stay as long or as brief as students want.
We look forward to seeing you!
Academic Support Schedule:
Mondays and Tuesdays 9:00-11:00 AM
Wednesdays 1:00-3:00 PM
Thursdays and Fridays 12:30-2:30
Academic Support Student Protocols:
1. Enter the Virtual Academic Support session with your camera on and your microphone muted.
2. Use the Raise Hand option in Zoom to ask permission to be unmuted by the Academic Support Provider so you can ask questions or get help from your Academic Support Provider.
You can use the Chat feature to ask questions or get help. The Chat Feature will be set to Private so your question can only be seen by the Academic Support Provider.
3. Please be patient if the Academic Support Provider is helping another student.
4. Once you receive the help you need, you are allowed to leave the session.
5. Most importantly - Don’t be too shy or scared to ask any questions about your classwork - most likely other students have the same questions so you will be helping other students by asking and getting clarification on the classwork!